Monday, October 5, 2009

First Checklist

Checklist. To do list. Itenary. Everything that needed to be done put into a piece of paper as a tool that remind us to ensure we got everything done in order to achieve a certain goal. I do have my own checklist now and then. I forget all the time.

Well, I need to have one now since in less than 2 weeks, I will be celebrating my 2Xth birthday. So, this should be the 10 things I need to do by before December comes.

1. Learn Japanese.

2. Apply for Master.
I'm doing this now but have yet to really decide whether I want to pursue my studies full time (and quit my job which I'm not sure I can with all the expenses that I need to cover) or part time (which will take longer time to finish my study and get the job that I want)

3. Cook at least 5 times a week

4. Get into the habit of exercising. (swimming thrice/week and gym 5 times/week)

5. Go to kelas mengaji Quran (at least once a week)

6. Read Quran everyday.

7. Get to know more people. Join a toastmaster club

8. Buy a dress for my reunion.

9. Eat more veggies and fruits. Everyday!!!

10. Be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment